We use a range of sustainable, plastic-free packaging material when shipping retail orders. We use paper tape to seal boxes. We use brown recycled cellulose (plant fiber) for padding and recycled paper to wrap delicate items like soaps.
If you see packing peanuts in your order, they are biodegradable and water-soluble (made of cornstarch!).
We re-use and upcycle cardboard boxes when possible that we receive from our suppliers or are donated. Please continue to re-use and donate your packaging if possible to another store that does online shipping to minimize waste and give it another life.
- biodegradable padded paper envelopes
- kraft paper (brown recycled paper) padding
- cellulose (wood pulp padding)
- biodegradable corn starch packing peanuts
- sheets of recycled stuffing paper
- reused boxes
- some new boxes made of recycled content
- flat rate USPS boxes
- sticky paper tape to seal boxes