Home & Body Refills Menu
About our Zero Waste Refill Station
On Earth Day, April 22, 2019, we celebrated our 5 year company anniversary and opened a zero waste refill station inside our retail store in Los Angeles. We make and carry a variety of basics for home and body, from body care to hair care to non-toxic cleaning products and accessories.
Follow our store instagram @notoxlife.la for day to day updates.
3351 Fletcher Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90065
We have free parking in the driveway behind the store!
All refills are vegan and cruelty-free. Prices are approximate and may change, see store posted prices for most accurate and up-to-date pricing.
For sanitary reasons and best shelf life, make sure you are using clean containers to refill products.
Our Los Angeles store is our first store - we're considering opening up more based on demand so let us know where we should open next! Head over to our instagram page to let us know!
all refills are sold by weight - read more about how the process works
Pure Aloe (Unscented)
Lavender, Eucalyptus Mint, Unscented
DIY Raw Ingredients Refills
** FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY**
Shea Butter Cubes // $1.50 per oz
Organic, unrefined & fair-trade
- Distilled White Vinegar // $0.04 per oz
- Baking Soda // $0.09 per oz
- Coconut Oil // $0.27 per oz
- Witch Hazel // $0.27 per oz
- Jojoba Oil // $2.21 per oz
- Coconut Wax (for candles) // $0.25 per oz
- Bentonite Clay // $0.30 per oz
(sold by unit)
- Seaweed Shampoo
- Seaweed Conditioner
- Zero Waste Dish Washing Block Bar
- Bamboo Toothbrush
- Tooth Tabs
- Bamboo Fiber Floss (Refills spools available)
- Dish and Vegetable Hand Brushes
- Pot Scrubbers
- Bottle Brushes
- Dish Scrub Brushes with Handle
- Sponge Cloths - European Style
- Washable Sponges
- Washable Cotton Rounds
- Reusable Straws
- UNpaper Towels
- Shaving cream in metal tin
- Facial cleansing bar
- Palm-Free Body bar soaps - all limited edition scents
Can't find what you need? We are always interested in other products that you are looking for. Feel free to contact us with any suggestions and feedback.
Not in Los Angeles?